Since redoing this blog, I switched out the syntax highlighting to use the Drupal Geshi Module.
For the love of everything I can't remember the tricks for using it, so here is a cheatsheet; mostly for myself but maybe you get value too. These are all HTML attributes you add can to your code block.
- language this controls the language for rendering.
- line_numbering controls if line numbering is off, on or fancy with the values
- With fancy line numbers you can use the attribute interval to control how often to show the line numbers.
- title adds a title to the code block.
- special_lines takes a comma-separated list of numbers and highlights them.
- linenumbers_start controls what the first line number is.
Information worked out from this code.