As TechEd is fast approaching, I thought it would be a great time to share some tricks I will be using to make my technical presentations a success. These are five tricks that focus on technical presentations on Windows and they include:
- ZoomIt: An essential tool to focus the audience & magnify content
- Turning off Windows 8 notifications
- Turning on HIGH PERFORMANCE mode in Windows, so everything runs amazingly
- Turning off presenter view in PowerPoint 2013
- The amazing PresentOn option in Visual Studio, which makes VS look amazing on stage!
- ZoomIt Download: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb897434.aspx
Pro Power Tools Download: http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/3a96a4dc-ba9c-4589-92c5-640e07332afd