Pin-a-note, allows you to store your notes in this fantastic application, and then pin any to the start screen so you can easily seen them at any point!
Compared to the sticky notes gadget that is in Windows, this has some advantages & disadvantages – you have less text space but you save considerable memory, but notes automatically sync to all your devices and you can have non-pinned notes kept in the app too.
This app is also in the Apptivate competition so please go there and vote for it by clicking the image below:
Pin-a-Note makes use of icons created by the awesome (& free) Metro Studio 2.
16 October 2012
- When you click edit/add the keyboard moves to the text field - allowing you to type straight away!
- Hitting enter in the text box could be used to add/update the note!
- Selecting a note will make AppBar visible if it currently isn't.
- Clicking pin will show the progress ring while we render the note.
- Included a training popup to help people get started!
- Included an easy way to provide feedback.
- Minor internal tweaks.