So after travelling so much last week (around 3000km, but not all at once) I finally enjoyed around 12 hours of sleep after the Bokke win against the English on Saturday. However during travelling I had some interesting thoughts I wanted to share:
- Why can you gargle in private without messing, but not in public?
- Why do I always get a seat on an airline with something wrong with it, forcing me to talk to airhostesses?
- Men serving drinks on a plane are airhostesses.
- I love how, when someone from a competitor company joins, there is almost a want to tie him to a chair in a dark room with a bright light until he tells all his secrets.
- Why does the rain ALWAYS follow me to the coast?
- Real developers get together after 7pm.
- The state of confusion with woman is not a constant for men, it increases exponentially with each interaction.
- Never trust a project manager.
- When someone is truly grateful for my help, I feel bad about charging them.
- I'm glad project managers charge for my time and not me.
- Ever notice how people driving slower than you are idiots while people driving faster are reckless? Love how I am always perfect ;)
- I am glad I am not English (as in the country, not language)
- I wish the national pride that swells from 80 minutes of rugby could last 80 years.
Searching for something else, I found the biggest loser in South Africa. This retard runs a website called South Africa Sucks (southafricasucks.blogspot.com - not linking on purpose since I don't want to raise his Google ratings etc...)
This is the type of person who has blinkers on to all the good and prefers to complain, constantly. Besides the fact the site is horribly racist it's just plain idiotic. Why can't these morons just move to Canada, or America or UK or where ever they think is better and leave the rest of us who really care alone.
Update: If you want to report the idiot see: http://www.sadev.co.za/node/103
The first version of rawr bear
| Ω ║║║ Ω |
\ θ θ /
\ / ☼ \ /
/ \_|_/ \
\ \ / /