As TechEd is fast approaching, I thought it would be a great time to share some tricks I will be using to make my technical presentations a success. These are five tricks that focus on technical presentations on Windows and they include:
- ZoomIt: An essential tool to focus the audience & magnify content
- Turning off Windows 8 notifications
- Turning on HIGH PERFORMANCE mode in Windows, so everything runs amazingly
- Turning off presenter view in PowerPoint 2013
- The amazing PresentOn option in Visual Studio, which makes VS look amazing on stage!